The institution harms your children, or it indoctrinates them to harm others. But before I go on, let’s look at that word harm. Secular Humanism teaches that man can judge wrongness by using harm as a basis. In this line of reasoning, the word “harm” is defined narrowly in the beginning. We are told that there is nothing wrong with unnatural sexual relations because it doesn’t harm anyone, for example. As time has progressed we see this word expanding into the humanist mold that causes it to take on a form defined by elitist. The further you follow the reasoning, the more the word morphs into something entirely different. On university campuses, for example, we see “safe places” where students can supposedly go to escape the danger of any harm to their “sensibilities”. Of course, it’s the institution that unilaterally decides which “sensibilities” are deemed worthy of protecting, and which ones it declares open season on assaulting. And always the elites will look to themselves, and the wisdom they believe they possess to determine what deems worthy of protecting from harm. And like a broken record, they point to “science” as a basis for their conclusions. But you will notice that they only accept “science” and “evidence” that supports conclusions that they’ve already drawn, and they simply reject any science that would challenge their forgone conclusions.
So here we have a story from the American College Of Pediatrics that will send elites and their minions scurrying for safe places. Evidently this organization doesn’t realized that it’s sinning against elitism to publish such heretical studies.
The article is a list of common sense statements based on what, in a more sane time, was obvious. It also delves into the dangers of diabolical social/medical experimentation on children who exhibit what adults interpret as “gender confusion”.
Here are few of its points:
1. Human sexuality is an objective biological binary trait: “XY” and “XX” are genetic markers of health – not genetic markers of a disorder.
3. A person’s belief that he or she is something they are not is, at best, a sign of confused thinking.
4. Puberty is not a disease and puberty-blocking hormones can be dangerous.
6. Children who use puberty blockers to impersonate the opposite sex will require cross-sex hormones in late adolescence. Cross-sex hormones are associated with dangerous health risks including but not limited to high blood pressure, blood clots, stroke and cancer.
8. Conditioning children into believing a lifetime of chemical and surgical impersonation of the opposite sex is normal and healthful is child abuse.
Of course, the institution could not care less about the pain and suffering they bring, or the harm they do. Is this the sort of institution you’re willing to send your children to, to be formed into the adult they will become? Does that make sense to you? This sort of dangerous and harmful thinking is top down, starting with the president, then the Department of Education, and almost every individual bureaucratic minion in between. Any opposition to their perverted sexual agenda will be overrun, and the opposition dealt with swiftly. The institution is a lost cause. Get your children out.