- Homeschooling seems like a radical idea. Why? Because we are [indoctrinated] (my word, not hers, but still the same thing) to think that way.
- But instead [of being self-learners] public schools teach children that they must be
- in a classroom with an instructor to learn. (Why? Because the institution is first and foremost about power and union jobs, not teaching your children.)
- [Public school children] only know what they’ve been taught, and can not think for themselves, so anything that challenges their worldview is perceived as hostile… (ever wonder why disagreement has become synonymous with hate?)
- Public school forms a wedge between the child and the parent.
- The school challenges the parent’s authority from day one. (And parents help. By sending their child to the government indoctrinators, the child can only see that as their endorsement of the indoctrinators)
- Parents surrender their children to literal strangers. (There was a time when this was not necessarily true. A parent could at least have a little confidence that the worldview of the “strangers” would be somewhat in step with their own. Nothing could be further from the truth in this age. Not only is the parent handing their children to strangers, he is also handing his children off to people who are strange.)
- Instead of utterly enervating, homeschooling is empowering. (The institution goes on about “empowerment”. But it is beholden to Marxist empowerment which only prepares them for slavery and submission to the state while promising a Utopian paradise of equality. If you want to truly empower your children, keep them far away from the institution.)
- Have you ever done homework with your child? Then you’ve homeschooled. (The great thing is, however, that since the institution is so inefficient and distracted, and has higher priorities to indoctrinate your child into Marxism, sodomy, radical feminism, perversions, and America-hatred, that they’re already being homeschooled by you in the evenings, it’s just called homework. Why not remove the garbage from your child’s education? Remove the institution.)